Who We Are
OUR MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
Suulutaaq’s mission is to:
1) Provide our customers value through timely, efficient, and successful project execution.
2) Provide our employees a culture of positive learning and advancement in their professional knowledge, skills, and experiences.
3) Provide our TKC shareholders social and financial benefits through our vision, our goals, and our values.
Suulutaaq’s vision is to be the most sought after and admired ANC construction and services company by our customers and our business partners.
We will focus on strategic pursuits, improved capability, and human capital to grow our position in our core markets:
- Heavy civil construction
- Restoration services
Customer Focus – Offer our customers “Best Value” through competitive pricing and efficient project delivery.
Business Growth – Look for opportunities that leverage our core strengths and competency with existing and new clients and partners.
Strategic Hiring of Exceptional People – Bring the right people to the project and offer advancement and training opportunities.
Relationships – Build lasting relationships with trusted business partners.
Our company values reflect those of our parent corporation, TKC,
their native Alaskan shareholders, and their traditional culture.
- Respect and dignity for diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Training and learning skills, abilities, and experiences
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Be your word and do the right thing
- Do business with people you trust
- Comply with all rules, laws, and requirements
- Honor our customers, employees and Kuskokwim shareholders
- Be accountable for your commitments
- Constant Improvement in our processes
- Seek Value Engineering opportunities
- Focus on Safety and Quality
- Communicate best practices
Suulutaaq has solid experience constructing Federal, state, municipal and commercial projects. Our project history illustrates our ability to successfully manage a variety of contracts.
Through our Federal experience, Suulutaaq has gained a strong knowledge base of Federal contracting requirements. We have served clients throughout the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as in Japan and Guam. Some of our clients include:
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Oregon Dept. of Transportation (ODOT)
- Department of Homeland Security
- Defense Commissary Agency
- USPFO Alaska National Guard
- Bureau of Indian Affairs / Department of Interior
- US Coast Guard (USCG)
- Alaska Department of Transportation (AK DOT)
- US Air Force (USAF)
- Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT)