This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Support@Suulutaaq.com
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, job title, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, work history, education history, or other information relevant to customer surveys, contact forms, requests for quotes, reservation requests, employment opportunities, and/or offers (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as demographic information (including but not limited to postal code, preferences, and interests);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
The information we collect on or through our Site may also include:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of submitting information on our Employment Opportunities page or through the contact us form. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).
- Flash Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our Site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our Site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To customize the Site according to your interests.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail for market research purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Suulutaaq, Inc’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Suulutaaq, Inc about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Suulutaaq, Inc., our customers, or others.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to
request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Support@Suulutaaq.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guaranty the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at Support@Suulutaaq.com.